‘The voice of small schemes’
Atkin Trustees focus on providing a supportive, innovative and collaborative service to small and medium-sized pension schemes which require a more hands-on and thoughtful approach than larger schemes; A personal approach combined with innovative thinking and practical solutions to help you manage your defined benefit scheme in a cost-effective manner.
PLEASE SCROLL TO EXPLORE
Small schemes: a better way
Small schemes often don’t have the budgets of larger schemes but must still meet all governance requirements, which increase as time passes. We know that it’s important that your scheme is run well and cost-efficiently. Atkin Trustees provide:
- Trustees that understand the scheme, the sponsor and the membership and are available to deal personally with queries.
- Trustees that care for members and look to keep them well informed and protected.
- Trustees that can challenge advice and costs of scheme advisers.
Atkin Trustees provide all the services you need
We specialise in trustee services for smaller schemes, ensuring that they are run efficiently and cost effectively. We offer an objective voice that provides reassurance to members and is unconflicted in discussions with the employer and other stakeholders. Find out more >
Acting as trustee, we work with sponsors to wind-up DC schemes quickly and cost-effectively, whilst ensuring that members interests are looked after at all times. Find out more >
If you are an Insolvency Practitioner, you will know that any final salary schemes will be dealt with via the Pension Protection Fund. However, companies will often operate trust-based Defined Contribution and group life schemes. The sponsoring employer may act as the trustee of these schemes, meaning the IP now has the responsibility for operating and winding-up these schemes in accordance with the scheme rules and legislation. Find out more >
We are trusted as a safe pair of hands, working with our clients to achieve their long term objectives. All aspects of the operation of the scheme are expertly managed by us and benefit from our focus on managing costs and advisors. We believe our role is to make decisions and only seek advice where it is strictly necessary. Find out more >
You can focus on your business
Atkin Trustees provide peace of mind so you can focus on what is important to you
- Our scope of services is fully inclusive and our fees are fixed
- We manage the governance burden for you
- Your members speak to the person looking after their benefits and not a call centre
- The members and the company will know that the pension scheme is in good hands.